Thursday, December 23, 2004

New People

So, I've spent the last two days being the social butterfly. Tuesday night I met friends for a tex-mex fiesta since two of them had been out of the state. Nebraska and Oregon do not lend themselves well to mexican food. It was also great to get to meet my friend's boyfriend, who I've chatted with many times online but never met in person. He's actually really nice and fairly quiet, which is exactly the opposite of his on-screen persona. Amused me entirely.

Last night I met even more friends for sushi at Blue Fish. I LOVE Blue Fish. Best sushi place in town ! Mmmmm mango rolls.

Getting to know Georgina better was great. She's a very interesting person. Quiet, thoughtful, a picky eater (who knew), and a lot of fun to be around

My brother gets home today and I'm very excited about that. I haven't seen him since July. It'll be very interesting since this is the first time I've seen him with his wife since they seperated in March. they're trying to work things out... so the dynamic will be strange. Hopefully there won't be any weird vibes going on. we'll just have to wait and see.

I leave for Dallas for Christmas with Greg's family on Sunday. Greg and I get to be together for a whole week and I'm very happy to get to spend some quality time with him. I'm so used to only seeing him for three days at a time. It'll be really really nice.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if *B* was the same in person as he is online you would've probably been even more amused. or not. same for georgina ;)
~nataliya

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home