Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The mall ...three shopping days til Christmas!

To anyone who knows me... you know I'm no where near the mall four days before Christmas.I hate and despise shopping. But, now.. I work at a mall. A big one! My office is next to Nordstrom and Ann Taylor. Fortunately I get to work early when the mall opens so that I have a decent parking space. Although, now I'm one of those people who has to park "behind the yellow line". Grumble.

This week of all weeks I confine myself to my office and watch the people walk by. It's definitely a good people watching location.....

I had friends over last night for the Nip/Tuck finale. I was actually kind of disappointed in it. Yes, it's still one of the best shows on TV, but the finale was sort of a let down. I wanted the Carver to be someone less obvious. (like Gina) Oh well.. but I didn't see the Kit part coming.. although, I did have the thought that it was two people working together. The only cliff hanger this season is what's going to happen to Matt and Cherry. They never did show that Ariel's dad is actually dead. My thought is that they probably blew off his naughty bits. (it would be the most fitting end to him) And now I have to sit back and wait for season 4. Boo! Although, now 24 starts.. and I believe Battlestar as well. (I'm still making it through the first season of Battlestar on Netflix along with Season 3 of 24)

Last night was my Christmas dinner with the people I used to work with at For Eyes. we ate at maggianos and it was actually a relatively nice time! (color me shocked) I did end up sitting next to the one person I didn't want to, but outside of work she really isn't that bad. Although, she and another manager did spend most of the dinner talking about work, so I migrated to the other end of the table after entrees. (before dessert) Then, I ran home before Nip/Tuck... priorities !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Cliff hanger #2 - What's wrong with Julia and/or the baby... although I probably won't find out. This season was so bad and the whole last half an hour plain sucked. Nip/tuck has been removed from Mr. Tivo. Poor thing is probably confused - I take away TAR and Nip/Tuck in one season. Heh.

It's so messed up when the only story line I enjoyed last night was Matt's. So messed up ;)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home