Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great Urban Race

An Amazing Race-like adventure is coming to Tampa February 2nd! As soon as G and I saw the online application for the Great Urban Race we were all over it ! We're both total addicts for the Amazing Race, but since we're normal people who can't take 3 months off of work to run around the world, we decided to do the next best thing.... run all over Tampa!

I put in my day off of work, which got approved ! YAY!

I can bring my laptop, GPS, cell phone and/or blackberry. I've got my mom standing by at home in Gainesville to be my backup googler! (she's a google expert/former librarian) I'm so excited. There will definitely be pictures, since the whole point of the race is to make it to different checkpoints and take pictures of yourself completing the assigned tasks.

A few of my hash friends are doing this with me, which will make it even more fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Alright, that looks flippin AWESOME! I can't wait to hear all about it. Maybe I could convince Erik to do the Seattle one with me... :) Best of luck to you guys!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap you BETTER post a pantsload of pictures! that sounds KRAZY!!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home