Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Boredom at Work

Yes, kids it's that slow time of the year to be an eye doctor. I saw only three patients yesterday. I have only three patients on the schedule today (and all three of them are charity cases --- meaning they're not paying for anything)

There are things going on behind the scenes in my life right now. After work I'm doing many things and none of them I can blog about. Maybe in the next two weeks or so I can write about things in great detail. For now, things are on the horizon. A few of you reading probably even know what I'm referring to.

My Christmas shopping for G is officially done. I still need my brother, sister in law, nephew, and G's family. Lots of work to do this weekend, then.

The tree was put up on Sunday. We went to the same little Greek Orthodox church we went to last year. They're only two blocks away so we can carry the tree home and spare the car. We got a small 5' tree. Anything larger looks ridiculous in our condo. Sunday afternoon was spent decorating the tree and the house.

G watched football to make sure he was still in the lead in Fantasy Football. I'm starting to agree with Erik's assessment that it's the new D&D. G watches football now with the laptop in his lap to get score/point updates and track his players vs his opponent's players. I was having much more fun putting ornaments on the tree.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is super slow dude.... it's been like 5-8 patients a day here... they are used to seeing 12 or more at this pearle. they been cutting my days which sucks....

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

If you're so bored, when are you going to start blogging again? ;)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home