Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy day !

My dog is back home again after almost three weeks at my parents house. (Boston, plus new hardwood floor installation, plus parents in NC) I'm so happy he's home ! I'd forgotten how much it means to have a fuzzy face there when you wake up in the morning, or to stand guard over you at night when G is out of town. Nice. I love my doggie.

My wonderful friend Lily "dragged" me out for soul food tonight. SO GOOD! She was testing out the menu for her birthday part in two weeks. YUM!

I'm also looking into T-Mobile's new WiFi at home. You get a new wifi enabled phone and all calls made in area with WiFi are FREE ! Yes, free. So, if you get shit-acular cell service inside your house like I do your calls are now clear... and free. I'm checking this out tomorrow at work on my lunch break. Gotta make sure there's no fine print at the TMobile store. They claim it'll even work on my home router. Hopefully I could downgrade to a cheaper plan and save some money with this. The only bummer is it's only available on 2 phones right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home