Saturday, August 04, 2007

I get to see Vince Young!

I came home from work last night to a very excited G. He was able to score us Buccs tickets for the Buccs/Titans game in October. We're near the 50 yard line, but we're in the upper deck. I could care less where we're sitting... I get to see Vince Young live ! (it'll be my first NFL game, too!)

Of course, now that I have tickets and Vince has the Madden curse.... I might NOT get to see Vince. Since I have tickets, I'm now predicting horrid injury to my star QB.

The only thing that would make it better... a Vince Young / Chris Simms battle !! I saw spring training highlights of Simms actually completing 40 yard passes. I hope he's doing better, but I have a feeling he's no longer the starter since they brought in Garcia.

But, YAY I have Buccs tickets !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Did I mention you suck? Oh yeah, I did, but I wanted to make sure all your readers got to know too. ;) Can't wait to watch the game on TV.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home